Essential Writing Guides by World Scientific Publishing
World Scientific Publishing has established itself as one of the leading scientific publishers in the world, and the largest international scientific publisher in the Asia-Pacific region. Publishing around 600 new titles a year and 140 journals in various fields, World Scientific specialises in producing writing and study guides ideal for post graduate research students, early career researchers and those interested in English for Academic Purposes.
Do you want to improve your science research writing skills? Science Research Writing: 2nd Edition can help guide you to write papers for scientific journals, technical reports, conference abstracts or a doctoral thesis. Whether you are a postgraduate student, researcher or science writer, you will find the newest edition of Hilary Gladman-Deal’s guide extremely useful.
The new guide uses a reverse-engineering approach to writing developed from extensive work with STEMM researchers at Imperial College London. This approach unpacks current models of STEMM research writing and helps writers to generate the writing tools needed to operate those models effectively in their own field. Science Research Writing: 2nd Edition “focuses not only on what to do in writing the different sections of a research article or dissertation, but, crucially, how to do what is required and why” and will be a helpful tool for anyone in the STEM research field according to Cynthia White, Pro Vice-Chancellor of Massey University. Currently retailing at £50 Hardcover, £20 Softcover. For more information about this title, visit: http://bit.ly/ScienceResearchWriting2nd
What Every Postdoc Needs to Know is a friendly, practical, and occasionally humorous guide to all things postdoc. Or perhaps you wish to focus on developing your writing skills? Scientific Writing 2.0: A Reader and Writer’s Guide can help guide you to write papers for scientific journals.
For a limited time only, World Scientific are offering a 20% discount across all writing guide books below. Simply enter the code WSWRITING2020 at the online checkout to receive your discount at www.worldscientific.com. Hurry, offer must end 30 April 2020!
Choose any books below, order online and get 20% off today!
- Science Research Writing (2nd Edition)
- Science Communication: An Introduction
- Enjoy Your Science Meeting!
- Enjoy Writing Your Science Thesis or Dissertation!
- Scientific Writing 2:0 A Reader and Writer’s Guide
- Communicating Science: A Practical Guide for Engineers and Physical Scientists
- Crackle and Fizz: Essential Communication and Pitching Skills for Scientists
- What Every Postdoc Needs to Know
- The Grant Writer’s Handbook: How to Write a Research Proposal and Succeed
- The Grant Writing and Crowdfunding Guide for Young Investigators in Science
- Building Proofs: A Practical Guide
- How to Read and Critique A Scientific Research Article
- The 21st Century Guide to Writing Articles in the Biomedical Sciences
- Planning your Research and How to Write It
- Selling Science: How to use Business Skills to Win Support for Scientific Research