Transforming Cancer Care
*Speakers to be announced in the New Year. **Subjects and speakers are subject to change.
- 11:00 – AI (artificial Intelligence) and patient modelling in cancer care - Led by Rutherford Health
- 12:00 – MR/RT: A new era of adaptive radiotherapy with Elekta Unity - Led by Elekta
- 14:00 – Protecting quality of life for prostate cancer patients with hydrogel spacers - led by Boston Scientific
- 15:00 – Proton beam therapy technology and the growth in international demand - Led by IBA
- 11:00 – Diagnostics and the future of personalised cancer care - Led by Rutherford Diagnostics
- 12:00 – Proton beam therapy advancement and evolving clinical indications - Led by IBA
- 13:00 – Safeguarding healthy tissue in radiation oncology with balloon spacers - led by BioProtect
- 14:00 – Advancing proton beam therapy innovation and research across the UK - Led by Rutherford Innovations
About the Sponsor
Proton Partners International is at the vanguard of advancing cancer care, building a series of oncology centres across the UK known as the Rutherford Cancer Centres. Working with partners including IBA and Philips Healthcare, the Rutherford Cancer Centres are at the forefront of providing innovative cancer care with proton beam therapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, imaging services and supportive care.